On the Phoenix Forums about ME - one can find what I wrote here, if it works
- Maarten Maartensz's posts on the Phoenix Forums (and then 'Find All Posts')
and for today you'll all have to do with a thoroughly moving graphical piece of wishful thinking about debugging psycho freaks:
P.S. One has to keep debugging everyday, to keep sane...
More deeply moving graphical illustrations of me later...........
I am just experimenting a bit....
- Yodeling for Beginners (<- page 25 - presently at -> 31)
(latest issue - one: ME humor - The Laughter Process (tm) CoFIBS at work).
And some of the evidence that Herr Professor & Frau Doctor Wessely vom Weasel zum Weisel are mentally sane if and only if (iff) I am not - as they wholly agree, miraculously almost!
But see here which of the two logical alternatives a true iff comprehends applies:
Ten discoveries about the biology of CFS (pdf)
||THE MENTAL HEALTH MOVEMENT:
PERSECUTION OF PATIENTS?
||Consensus (many M.D.s)
||Canadian Consensus Government Report on ME (pdf)
Clinical Guidelines for Psychiatrists (pdf)
||The Ethics of Belief
Is Psychology a Science?
||Magical Medicine (pdf)
1. Ten reasons why ME is a real disease by a professor of medicine of Harvard.
2. Long essay by a professor emeritus of medical chemistry about maltreatment of ME.
3. Explanation of what's happening around ME by an investigative journalist.
4. Report to Canadian Government on ME, by many medical experts.
5. Advice to psychiatrist by a psychiatrist who understands ME is an organic disease
6. English mathematical genius on one's responsibilities in the matter of one's beliefs:
"it is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, to believe anything upon
7. A space- and computer-scientist takes a look at psychology.
8. Malcolm Hooper puts things together status 2010.
"Ah me! alas, pain, pain ever, forever!
No change, no pause, no hope! Yet I endure.
I ask the Earth, have not the mountains felt?
I ask yon Heaven, the all-beholding Sun,
Has it not seen? The Sea, in storm or calm,
Heaven's ever-changing Shadow, spread below,
Have its deaf waves not heard my agony?
Ah me! alas, pain, pain ever, forever!"
- (Shelley, "Prometheus Unbound")
| "It was from this time that I developed my way of judging the Chinese by dividing them into two kinds: one humane and one not. "
- (Jung Chang)
(*) An actual Valid Scientific Hypothesis for what happened to me and 17 million others, and especially to patients with ME/CFS in England, the United States and The Netherlands:
(**) In ME: Unsere Doktoren - Ohne Wörter - P.S. 1: English you'll find doctors Strangelove, Mengele, Bleijenberg and Van der Meer, all equals, as I've been taught in the University of Amsterdam.