Apr 5, 2012
me+ME: New version of ME-Resources
This can be very short and summarizes a fair amount of work: There is a new version of my ME-Resources
It is a temporary version, meant to be rapidly replaced by a next and better one, with more files, but it is a considerable extension of what was there.
Most of the new stuff is summarized here:
Nearly all of the material is serious and written in one of the dialects of medicalese (Eng), which tends to be unavoidable, but in case you want a well written file that shows and explains why Charcot and Freud were frauds, try
As to ME/CFS (that I prefer to call ME):
Short descriptions of the above:
1. Ten reasons why ME/CFS is a real disease by a professor of medicine of Harvard.
2. Long essay by a professor emeritus of medical chemistry about maltreatment of ME.
3. Explanation of what's happening around ME by an investigative journalist.
4. Report to Canadian Government on ME, by many medical experts.
5. Advice to psychiatrist by a psychiatrist who understa, but nds ME is an organic disease
6. English mathematical genius on one's responsibilities in the matter of one's beliefs:
7. A space- and computer-scientist takes a look at psychology.
See also: ME -Documentation and ME - Resources
The last has many files, all on my site to keep them accessible.
|home - index - summaries - top - mail|