Feb 27, 2012
DSM-5: The trailer for the DSM-5 of the APA, a full subsidiary of Uranus Corp
There were some typos in my DSM-5: A good plan for the DSM-5 as was kindly pointed out by a correspondent, and while thinking about this and about the APA and its prose-style I suddenly realized - in A Moment Of Pure ZenTM - that I already have seen the One And Only True Trailer for the DSM-5 and for the APA, that company that is
and that undoubtedly must be a full subsidiary of Uranus Corp, "where things come out a little differently", now also Specialists In Psychiatry, shrink-wrapped or on demand, and the proud inventors of Brown25, an APA evidence-based medical scientific discovery of major importance for human well-being, health and happiness (*):
The truth, all the truth, and nothing but the truth about the DSM-5
(*) O dear! (It's called "satire", Virginia dear.) Actually, it is from The Groove Tube, which is well worth watching: You'll like it if you like Monty Python.
This KompoZer has serious bugs in the handling of the cursor inside windows and also in saving files from tabbed windows: It can overwrite entirely the wrong file with another (of the same name, such as "index.html", but from a different directory) without any warning, notification or back-up. It also has serious difficulties copy/paste: What you paste may not show up where you attempted to paste it, namely because it has been pasted somewhere in another open tab.
As to ME/CFS (that I prefer to call ME):
Short descriptions of the above:
1. Ten reasons why ME/CFS is a real disease by a professor of medicine of Harvard.
2. Long essay by a professor emeritus of medical chemistry about maltreatment of ME.
3. Explanation of what's happening around ME by an investigative journalist.
4. Report to Canadian Government on ME, by many medical experts.
5. Advice to psychiatrist by a psychiatrist who understa, but nds ME is an organic disease
6. English mathematical genius on one's responsibilities in the matter of one's beliefs:
7. A space- and computer-scientist takes a look at psychology.
See also: ME -Documentation and ME - Resources
The last has many files, all on my site to keep them accessible.
|home - index - summaries - top - mail|